Thursday, December 16, 2010

Eye Candy 39

Enjoy the 39th installment of Puke Eyes. Wait...shit. Wrong post. I'm itchin' for a shoot. I've never mentioned this, but a lot of my own work has been on eye candy, so if you're down for this "style"...get it.


































































































































































After a 6.9 magnitude earthquake struck Yushu, Qinghai, China on April 14, 2010, killing over 2,500 residents, praying Tibetan monks are seen through flames, distorted by the heat shimmer above the mass cremation of victims of the earthquake on April 17, 2010





There are no links or credits on my personal blogs. If your work is on here and you want it removed email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment